• A caregiver manages the colony and maintains a clean environment through controlled feeding.
• TNR will permanently reduce the colony size through attrition.
• Dramatically reduced nuisance behaviors (such as male spraying and fighting) resulting in less calls to Animal Control.
• Less cats and kittens are brought to an overburdened shelter resulting in reduced costs associated with housing and euthanasia.
• Download the official Handbook - just click on the cat image at right. It's a large file (12 MB) so be patient!